I learnt how to budget and manage cash

Toernooien en evenementen voor de Jeugd

I learnt how to budget and manage cash

Berichtdoor 4Rsercom » 28 Apr 2018 04:41

In a lot of ways, he was a victim of circumstance, driven into a life of crime with a society that failed hi-- who am I kidding. If a group of ten year olds were busy hacking the shit out of this game with no consequences, only imagine how the Maplestory economy was moving. Not good. Hackers, Maplestory Mesos from children who botted to programmers who directly up duplicated items and mesos, recovered enormous monetary excesses to the in-game economy, causing the price of goods to sky rocket. Not able to access the products required to sustain level growth, legitimate however casual gamers find it harder and harder to progress through the game while people with means manage to make more and longer.

The sport moderators were hopeless at dealing with the root of the hacking problem, preferring to proceed on prohibit sprees every now and then rather than constant maintenance. A major shake-up in 2010 called the "Big Bang Patch" which heavily simplified levelling up and making mesos seemed to simply exacerbate the issue. I quit Maplestory as a disillusioned 12-year-old in 2010. My friend, however, managed to create real world money by selling his pimped out account.

In this experience were straightforward, but valuable lessons in economics to get a child. Because of Maplestory, I learnt how to budget and manage cash, which makes sure I needed to spend more than I had to. I learnt how to bargain and to trade (once I had sufficient mesos, I decided to buy items from other people and sell them at higher prices. An investment portfolio, if you may). It's no wonder UNSW teaches their introductory microeconomics course through a game (aptly titled Playconomics).

In an ironic twist of events, in 2017, Maplestory announced it was eliminating the free marketplace from the match. I would create an analogy with the real world, but then again, in the immortal words of my friend, "wateva rofl its only a game XDDD". https://www.mmotank.com/Maplestory-2-Mesos.html
4Rsercom

Terug naar Jeugd Toernooien