[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Bowling in Zeeland • Bekijk onderwerp - ther often said that

ther often said that

Van en voor de leden van de Bowlingvereniging Goes

ther often said that

Berichtdoor ylq » 06 Dec 2018 08:32

Mother often said that there are two treasures in our family, I am a little baby, my father is a big baby. The reason why my mother said that Dad is a big baby is because Dad is very playful and is a little child. has a pair of big eyes with a god, a nose that is not too small but has a very sensitive sense of smell. A three-mouth can eat a big mouth of a hoe. Although his father is only in his thirties, he has already had black short hair. Some white hair. I remembered the handsome look of my father��s photo when I was young . I really feel that ��the age is urging people to be old��.ad is a strict father in my eyes.ce, my mother and I were in a whim, going to the bus that my father had opened, and Dad readily agreed. But when we got on the bus, my mother didn't buy a ticket, and I found a seat in a big way, and sat down if nothing happened. Dad said; "Yuan Yuan, come over to buy a ticket." I looked at my mother, my mother looked at me, and my mother reluctantly bought a ticket. the evening, my father came home from work. My mother also had a fight with my father for this. I only listened to my father and said, "Whenever you are on the bus, no matter who you are, you should buy tickets according to the regulations . The driver��s family should take the initiative to buy tickets. Everyone is not in a mess like you? You are eager to buy tickets for me!" Dad��s words made me and my mother shyly bowed their heads.d is not only my role model, but also my playmate.ne day, my mother bought me a set of "baby magnetic sticks". I was playing with it. Dad ran over and said with a smile: "Baby, let Dad play for a while, I will give you two dollars to buy ice cream . "I reached out and rubbed my head and said, "Yes, take the money ." After a while, I came back with the ice cream and looked at my magnetic rod , I was amazed! Mom, Dad put my magnetic rod into a pistol! Still shooting at me! I hugged my father and said proudly: "Dad, you are too cow! I really admire you! You are a big baby!"oday, "Big Baby" went to work, I am looking forward to him going home early, maybe there is another funny story happening today!
ylq

Terug naar Bowlingvereniging Goes