[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Bowling in Zeeland • Bekijk onderwerp - In my memory, there

In my memory, there

Van en voor de leden van de Bowlingvereniging Goes

In my memory, there

Berichtdoor gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 02 Jan 2019 02:03

In my memory, there is an old man, squatting. Standing on the side of the road , the wind is drizzling, the pear blossoms are cool, and the remaining faint flowers are just like the beautiful sadness of today.flies, the sun and the moon are like a shuttle. Quietly, the beautiful March drifted away, and only a little faint . It is April, the mottled April, the bleak Aprilt, the cold rain, the wind did not decrease, and it was a night. It was staged today. It is also a spring of interest, with willow branches and flying swallows. I don��t know how many pieces will be bleak? March peach blossoms, faintly scattered. However, it can only be lost in the years, deposited in the silent feelings. Passing in the spring breeze, calm picture.nstant, mottled. The wind is bleak, who said? Spotted, I sigh. If you ask what is going to lock your brow, it��s hard to be clear. This is a stranded, stranded and sincere smile, stranded on a green night, stranded in the mood. Stranded, all faded. Forgotten. desolate. Who knows? It slipped in April and slipped on the palm of your hand, slipping on your fingertips. Azure, rain. In an instant, the bustling end. Lamented at the embarrassment of that year, deep love.o knows, he has already spent a few faded spring and autumn. Spend a few years. I used to see the flowers in front of the court, and I was used to the silence. It was a light flowering period. The original rough green leaves were delicate and moving. The original superficial and monotonous emotions are vivid and profound. Suddenly, I remembered a look back and grief. Inadvertently, tears, emotions are fragmented.n years ago. He used to raise me with cracked hands. He taught me with harsh words. He is so kind, so kind. Now, the rough hands disappeared, and his harsh words passed away. I couldn��t hear anymore and escaped from my ears. It has been a few years apart. Before the Qing dynasty, the dead branches were defeated. On the trail, there are hurried pedestrians. Very embarrassing, serious. I don't know if I can remember the smiles of my loved ones. once stood in the sunset, staring. I stood under the breeze and confided. I stood in the night and was silent. So fragile. On the avenue of his life, at that moment, he lost his focus. Without the butterfly flying in the past, there was no swaying of yesterday, no smile., go in a hurry. Passed in the north winds also a sly look, but also a cool background. a quiet night, standing and not forgotten. Because this is another spring, it is his arrival.year after another, it was clear and clear, and it was still a year of clearing. Also injured a season of floating willow. Another season of flowering was broken.ay, he is forgotten in my disability, his face, I can't remember, and even the name can't be called. Because he stayed with me for a he was dying, his mouth was still full of smilesthin figure under the breeze was blurred.haps, he is in another world, stunned, and bleak. Maybe, smiled, excited. Perhaps, in another world, he prayed for me and prayed.'s all. So.t year, the old man had been entangled with time, but his back would be defeated with the dead branches and would be dispersed with the banquet.th the hard work of your leaders and teachers, our knowledge is growing. The students have achieved good results under your guidance. However, we found that many students in the school not only did not protect the environment , but also littered garbage and paper scraps; spitting everywhere; the phenomenon of trampling the flower buds at random occurred from time to time. In order to purify, beautify the environment and restore a good campus environment, I suggest that the principal:ronmental education for students to make students aware of the importance of environmental protectionond, the representatives of each class, the teacher of the value of the day, use the spare time, patrol the campus, timely stop, educate and destroy the environment.
the addition of environmental protection signs and rational, garbage bins, to facilitate using a rest day , the whole school students organize the class as a unit and go to the park or other public places to smash plastic.one is responsible for protecting the environment. I hope my advice, you can seriously consider it. Restore the past look of the campus and create an elegant and comfortable learning environment for us .
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Terug naar Bowlingvereniging Goes