[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Bowling in Zeeland • Bekijk onderwerp - In modern society

In modern society

Van en voor de leden van de Bowlingvereniging Goes

In modern society

Berichtdoor ylq » 04 Jan 2019 08:55

In modern society, it is an ever-changing information age. You don��t have to go shopping in front of your computer. You can buy what you want with a mouse click. It��s so cool! Today, my mother gave me an online bank card, told me to buy books online, I can't wait to open the computer, I want to try the taste of online shopping. Turning on the computer, a colorful advertising page caught my eye. I fixed my eyes on it - "Taobao, Amoy, I like it!" Oh , it was an online shopping advertisement. Just boring, and remembered that my mother usually received my courier goods in a mysterious way, not letting me see it, I couldn��t help but tickle, and opened the webpage. Open the website, colorful pictures into my eyes: shoes and hats, clothing, novelty gadgets... In a short while, I was dizzy and confused. After squatting, I decided the final goal, buy a book - "Hollywood Moonlight" . This book is a good book to listen to, and I found this book first. After some searching, I was brightened. "Hollywood Moonlight" came out. Haha, it��s really "breaking through the iron shoes." It doesn't take much time to get it!" I am delighted to open the webpage and see the details.I look at the price, I am moved, 14.5 yuan! It is a few dollars cheaper than Xinhua Bookstore, and the seller bears the freight! I was ecstatic, but I turned to think: "Which would fall free pies in the sky?" In order to ensure that I did not suffer, I checked the credibility of this product. ��Wow, 50 people bought things, and 46 people gave praise! And the seller��s reputation has two diamonds!�� So ??my heart finally fell to the ground and wanted to buy this favorite book. At this moment, my mother came back, and I immediately rushed to the mother to listen to the whole process. Mom praised me carefully, but also asked me a question: "Do you know how to pay?" I suddenly squatted there, puzzling. Finally, I had to let my mother teach me to pay with ��Baifubao�� and confirm the receipt... Two days later, the courier company sent the goods to my house, I immediately confirmed the receipt on the Internet, and the buyer gave me ��good buyer��. reputation. As long as we seriously "shop around", we will be able to buy affordable goods! The first online shopping, a little exciting, a bit fun, and some gains. This Wednesday is June 1st. It is a festival for our children. In this festival, each elementary school celebrates Children's Dsells it at school. The ��flea market�� simply means that each student sells toys and school supplies that are useless or unwanted at home, and then goes to others to bu full of "small citizens" who are doing business. Their screams are higher than a wave, and there are many customers. Here are a bunch, there is a cluster, and there are voices of bargaining from time to time, huh, I really don't see that some of my classmates usua countries. I want to buy five yuan for this gyro . I also brought a pack of marbles. I plan to sell one dime, then ten for sale, ten for one, I think. My approach is sure to attract customers. Also, I feel that the first-year classmates have just learned the concept of money, so in the first-year classmates, it will be easier to sell them , and the ones that are bought will be cheaper. When I thought of it, I hurried down the stairs, feariyuan, one gyro, I want to be the cheapest. This gyro is going to be seven." Yuan, see that you are a small classmate , as long as five yuan..." The little classmate moved, he paid the money. I think: It is not too difficult to do business. I walked into a [3] class and saw that there were classmates playing marbles. I thought: My marbles have buyers. I walked over and just asked: "Little classmate, do you want to play marbles, one yuan and eleven..." He interrupted my words and said, "Don't you, who wants your marbles, I have more Yes." This business can't be done, but I don't give up, I am coarned five yuan. After the event was over, the teacher taught us to donate money. I donated two yuan and offered my love with my own money. I feel very happy.
ylq

Terug naar Bowlingvereniging Goes